Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mixed Berry Cobbler

To go along with the soups we needed a dessert!  :)  We had a bag of mixed frozen fruit in the freezer just calling for a dessert!  So I googled mixed berry dessert and found Berry Cobbler!  This receip was so easy and was also well liked (I didn't try it because I am not a mixed fruit person)!  haha. 

Mixed Berry Cobbler
Ingredients
Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries (I used a half a bag from Sams.  It was enough to cover the bottom of the pan and then some.  I also added frozen strawberries that were in the freezer). 
1 box white cake mix (no pudding) - I used yellow.
1 can of 
diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)

Instructions
Grease 9 x 13 inch pan.  Place frozen fruit in the pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop.  If you do not stir it will give you a 'crust'  But if you stir the two, you will hsve a cake like topping.

Bake 350 for 45-50 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment