Friday, April 5, 2013

Recipes are coming!

Well now, time has just flown by!  I see that Mom has been kicking my butt in updating her deliciousness, but I have quite the list to add to the num nums (I apologize for the increasing delays in my posts... grad school has me busy, busy, busy!!)!

Okay, so here is what I have coming soon to posts near you..

1.  Vanilla Chai Cuppy Cakes
2.  Coconut Cream Pie
3.  Blue Moon Cuppy Cakes
4.  Mint Bailey's Cuppy Cakes (can you tell I like cuppy cakes!)
5.  Ham and Cheese Braid
6.  Jambalaya
7.  Devil's Food Cake with Bailey's Gnache
8.  Cheese and Ham Chowder
9.  Turkey Tetrazzini
10.  Ice Cream Cake

Oof-da!  I have work cut out for me!  Cross your fingers that I'll make it to these buggers soon..

Until then, have a good one!
SO

No comments:

Post a Comment