Thursday, November 29, 2012

Roast Beef - Crockpot



Wow - it has been ages since either Sannie or I last posted.  The Thanksgiving holiday and work/school has kept us busy.  Last night I decided I was making a roast for this evening.  What kind to make...... The kind with Pepsi?  Or Italian Dressing, Ranch Dressing and Beef Gravy.  I have saved a pepsi just for the roast but I also had the ingredients for the other.  So I let Paul pick!  He decided on the dressings and gravy.  I mixed up the ingredients, poured on a frozen roast in the crockpot and put it in the fridge until this morning!  woke up, put the crockpot on low and let it cook all day.  Paul made smashed potatoes and Kiefer heated up the cream style corn.  Supper was delicious!  this was the best crockpot roast I have ever made!  Yum!

1 roast 3-4 pounds
1 packet italian dressing
1 packet ranch dressing
1 packet beef gravy
1/2 cup water
Mix all the ingredients together and pour over roast.  Cook on low 7-8 hours (if frozen).   

**The top picture is from Pinterest but no link to a site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment